Text Messages
mrsmith0587

How do I update the contact photos in my phone so thet match facebook?  I have friends who have updated their facebook photos but the old pictures are still showing up at their contact photo....

0 Likes
Re: Text Messages
PureSteelHeart

you could try adding your facebook account to your phone and see if that works but your get all those facebook contacts added into your phone. you could also try linking your friends in your contacts. for instance i have phone numbers and email addresses to some of my friends. so i linked those accounts and the email picture popped up with the contact once i did that. to do this you click on the contact>the four square icon you see on the right hand of your phone underneath the magnifying glass and arrow and house icon>link contact>it will bring up your contacts just scroll thru to the contact you want to link and tap on it and it will link it for you.

mrsmith0587 wrote:

How do I update the contact photos in my phone so thet match facebook?  I have friends who have updated their facebook photos but the old pictures are still showing up at their contact photo....

0 Likes
mrsmith0587

I have them linked already..just when they update their profile pictures it never changes in my contacts....

0 Likes
PureSteelHeart

mrsmith0587 wrote:

I have them linked already..just when they update their profile pictures it never changes in my contacts....

there are a few things i know that might interfere with this such as updates needed to be installed. settings>aboutphone>system updates. or since the phone is basically a miniature computer the searches, web browser, history etc. need to becleared every now and then or it can lag your phone out and cause a problem like this. i use history eraser app. market>apps>type in history eraser>HistoryEraser DUMAPIC (should be the second one listed)> and depending on how muchyou use the web browser,call,etc. is how often your need to clear your history. there is a bomb in there (bottom right) that allowsyou to clear everything at once. also did you try a soft reset on your phone? (simply power off and on). these are the only other things i can think of im afraid. you could try a live chat with a verizon wireless represenative. i find them much more helpful then over the phone.

0 Likes