So who is having NO problems with 2.2?
johnM356
Contributor - Level 1

Seems to be a lot of different threads devoted to the 2.2 update and problems people are having.

I haven't experienced any of the issues I've seen posted here (wi-fi, lag, battery drain, etc.). 

My update took all of 4 minutes to install and my Droid has performed flawlessly ever since. 

There's been a HUGE improvement in speed, especially in the browser and GPS.

Anybody else or am I just lucky?

edit: my son's update finally came through this AM and he's in just as good of shape as I am - so far...

0 Likes
Re: So who is having NO problems with 2.2?
rkeesler

Same here....My wife and I both have Droids with the 2.2 update and we've had no problems whatsoever.  Very happy with the update.

0 Likes
skh
I finally downloaded and installed it from Droid life last night. No problems at all that I've noticed except the battery does seem to drain faster. I need to look into a bigger battery then I'm set!
0 Likes
JADroid

This post seems to be lighter than the other posts.

Signed

2.2 Bricked Droid (non) User (since my phone is BRICKED)

0 Likes
rjwarrior

I haven't had any issues so far, either.  As a matter of fact, I like how the update changed my phone. 

0 Likes
Not applicable
No problems here.
0 Likes
UMFootball1989

What is the improvement in the GPS?

0 Likes
UMFootball1989

Wheen are we going to get Flash?

0 Likes
dmad1rulz

UMFootball1989 wrote:

What is the improvement in the GPS?

He's talking about the general improvement in the speed. And trust me, it's a HUGE improvement.

It's possible that the updates coming out now for the other users right now has had the issues address, but then again, it's hard to say.

I wouldn't say I've had no problems with mine, but it seems after a few days (and some battery pulls to go along with it), the performance on mine has drastically improved. My biggest gripe really is the battery life, which I have posted on another thread, seems to have lost at least 2-3 hours.

I never experienced the WiFi issue (which I run when I'm at home) and I even have Flash player (which I love, BTW).

So yeah, just some minor things, but overall, it's all gravy.

0 Likes
UMFootball1989

i didnt get the flash player, how do i get it, and how would i know i got it

0 Likes