Re: So when do I get my incredible ?
MANNY921

I called the best buy near my house and they have 5 in stock im just use one of my other upgrades and ill send the other one back. im going tomorrow i just can't wait till I have one in my hand. I want to see for my self if this phone is as bad as my uncles and my neighbors

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

manny...you sound as if you are thrilled that your uncle's phone is crap? and now you have one being shipped AND are going to get one at best buy....because you can't wait a few more days? maybe the guy at the store isn't familiar with all of these issues and maybe the cust service guy isn't either. there's a couple hundred thousand of these phones now, and a couple dozen people on these forums with the same complaints. typically, people that visit here are people that have a problem they need help with. for the most part, the 99,000 of the first 100,000 to get the phone and are happy with it, aren't going to be on these forums. i've had mine for 11 days. here's what i can tell you about my experience:

signal....same as my env touch that i upgraded from...GREAT (and i live in north phoenix...technically in the city limits, but may as well be in the desert!)

reboot issues.....hasn't rebooted, froze, locked up, or any other glich...NOT ONCE.

sound clarity.....it's not as good as my env, but that was the clearest phone i've ever had. it's fine.

battery.....i was VERY disappointed the first two days. however, it seems as though it lasts must longer since ive now drained it and fully charged it a number of times. i get a full day and play around on it quite a bit. the battery show about 22 hours of up time and 3-4 hours of awake time, when it's time to charge. i don't know anything about this, but i beleive that indicates i've actually been using it for 4 hours, but it's been on for 22 hours since the last charge. sure, id' love to get 2 or 3 days out of a battery....but this is the FASTEST PHONE ON THE MARKET. i've seen some bad issues with others' batteries on these forums that are abviously bad batteries or problems with their phones. but people that are complaining, and getting nearly a full day (when you know they are playing with it A LOT) don't make sense to me. make something that's more powerful and faster...and it's gonna use a little more juice. i don't do any tricks while charging, and all i've done with the settings is changed a few minor sound and display features to save some energy. i use an app killer to kill the processes in the background (that i or the phone doesn't need....be careful when using these things. killing one app can affect another process, sometimes even causing some of the issues people are complaining about.)

the alarm did fail me on one morning. i did a soft reset, and it's been fine since. i have my own complaints (no flash while recording video, speaker is less than incredible for apps like pandora, etc), but over all this phone is SICK!

maybe i got lucky....or maybe these phones are incredible, and we are just seeing the handful of lemons that made it onto the market. either way, i hope you get yours soon and it's incredible!!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

lol...i got WAY off track. i wanted to let you know that they will let you cancel the order.....but only once it has shipped. so they'll prolly end up tellin you to just wait till you get it and return it. they SERIOUSLY are useless the second, immediately after, you order a phone. i ordered a phone for my wife a couple weeks ago. i called back 10 minutes (literally) later to change something about the order and forget it.....there was nothing they could do at that point but wait until i got her phone and then deal with the issue.

0 Likes