So they changed the shipping date... Again.
pepekong

I was wondering if that new shipping date of 9/21 is actully real? I mean, I bought this phone from a verizon store on the 4th and th employee told me that in the worst scenario, I would get the phone in two weeks. That day the shipping date was the 15, a day later was the 20 and today is the 21. What are the chances of my phone getting shipped earlier and what are the chances of they pushing the date even further?

I was thinking about taking a look around a walmart or something, in case they have in stock, is there a way of getting one from a walmart if I bought it at a Verizon store?

0 Likes
Re: So they changed the shipping date... Again.
CaboWaboMan

You ought to give CS a ring.

Ordered my X online on Wed. 9/08, it said would ship 9/21.  It actually shipped 9/09, arriving today 9/10. 

Yes, i'm excited...:smileyvery-happy:

Good luck and have a good one...

0 Likes
Limpin16

The shipping is very weird.  I placed my order on 9/03/10 around 8am online.  I just called and my expected ship date has moved from the 17th to the 20th.

0 Likes
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

If the date was 9/15 on the day you ordered, that should be your date. It shouldn't change.

0 Likes
DoneDidDroidX
Contributor - Level 1

The date that shows up on Verizons site is the latest ship date if you ordered it that day. So if you ordered it on the 4th and the ship date was the 15th then the latest it will get shipped out should be the 15th. If you ordered it on the 10th (date that it shows the 21st) then it would be shipped on the 21st (at the latest).

0 Likes
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

The shipment date for the phone has not been changed. Orders where payment was taken on 9/3, 9/4 & 9/5 will ship by 9/17 you can receive it before the ship by date as well..Hope this information was helpful! 

0 Likes
hoghunter10

Ordered mine on 9/9 it shipped on 9/10- although they  said it would not ship until 9/21!!!!!

0 Likes
Limpin16

I called again this morning, and the date I am told now is the 21st.  So it went from the 17th to 20th , now 21st.  Phone was ordered on the 3rd.

0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

i still dont know why there is a delay on this phone every store i went in that sold verizon had it mainly best buy and all the local verizon stores have it and they all have 2 or 3 on hand. i dont get the delay anyway seeing as how its not a victim of the samoled screen shortage like the incredible.

0 Likes