So far pleased with Verizon!
Dizzy1119

So far i'm pleased with verizon. Ordered my DROID X 7/24 CSR said it whould ship Monday the 26th. I knew something was wrong with that. After calling back on Monday, CSR said it'll be shipped on 8/3. So i call back again today, about 2 hours ago to check my status and the CSR said it'll be shipped on 8/3. I get an email 20 minutes ago confirming that i'll have it by 7/30. Looks like Verizon is up to date and so far very pleased. So excited!

I'll edit this post when i get my new DROID X!!!

0 Likes
Re: So far pleased with Verizon!
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our services. Let us know how you like the Droid X when you receive it on Friday. We are looking forward to seeing more of your threads within the Droid community. Thanks!

0 Likes
Dizzy1119

sHaY_j wrote:

We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our services. Let us know how you like the Droid X when you receive it on Friday. We are looking forward to seeing more of your threads within the Droid community. Thanks!

Late update, But the phone is unbelievable! Very fast, great multi-tasking, the keyboard is awesome! SWYPE is fantastic! It's just so fast to text with SWYPE! I love it, absolutely love the DROID X!!!! I recommend this phone 100%! I just ordered the Online Exclusive Home Package which includes the HDMI Cable, and the HDMI Multimedia Desktop Charger. I also just ordered the Shell/Holster Combo case, and the Anti-Glare Display Protectors (3 Pack) w/screen wipe. I'm sure these accessories will be fantastic and will fulfill my needs! Overall, the phone is amazing! 5/5 stars from me!

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

It is indeed a GREAT phone and I'm glad you're enjoying it! There are plenty of cool apps within the Android Market. Check it out & let us know what you think!:smileywink:

0 Likes