Re: Sluggish phone
Not applicable

Thanks everyone for your great suggestions!

I will just add a few things. Budone suggested force closing some applications, I would suggest following those same steps and clearing data/cache from some apps that are using a lot of memory. Sometimes Facebook and Twitter have a lot of data stored. Also delete emails in your trash. I would also suggest turning on safe mode. This disables any 3rd party applications so you can see if an app may be causing the issue. If it is not sluggish in safe mode, I would suggest removing any recent applications you have downloaded. If it is still sluggish in safe mode, I would suggest a factory reset. 

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Marquia, good ideas, biut the OP is having active CPU usage of over 95%, there is an app running!. Between you and me will get em straightened out! :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Tonnie
I did a system clean, boost and cashe clean from the app last night. It seems to be working better this morn. The CPU idle time still runs 1% up to 15%, but its running faster, more responsive this morning. I'm going to keep watching it.
Thanks again for your help!!
0 Likes