Shipping On the Droid X
mackalex

I bought 2 Droid X's from my Verizon Wireless retail store, and I'm wondering how I find their tracking numbers for FedEx. Because my service person at the Verizon retail store just ordered them for me 2 days ago and didn't give me a tracking number or anything. So I'm wondering if they send the tracking number via email, and when I'm going to get the phones from FedEx/

Thanks,

Alex

0 Likes
Re: Shipping On the Droid X
TooN_MytH
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has your order been proccesed?

0 Likes
andrewbarron
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon will send you an email with the tracking number when the phone(s) are going to be picked up by fed-ex.  My email sprang the day the were going to be shipped even though they didn't leave the fed-ex depot till a few hours later.

0 Likes
mackalex

Hi, this is my new account on Verizon, I used to be mackalex. Just wanted to let you know.

So I didn't get the email yet from Verizon and it's been 3 days. It also says online that the Droid X SHIPS on the 26th of August? And the people at Verizon said we would have it delivered to our house by the 25 of August. Sooooo, I don't know which one is right. But people have said that they get it before the verizon person said it would come.

Thanks,

Alex

0 Likes