Seroius Volume issue
tanslacks

I have had my droid for a full two weeks now and I thought I was alone when the volume went very low for no apparent reason. Three times now I have missed calls and one alarm because the volume was so low it could only be heard if you hold the phone to my ear. The volumes are set to max when this issue occures. The only cure is to reboot/restart the phone.

Searching this forum I have seen many others have the same issue. Will there be a fix? This is a frightning glitch because of the missed alarms and call.

Does anyone know if Verizon or Motorola reads these boards

0 Likes
Re: Seroius Volume issue
jltung

Problem may be related to app not phone.  Sound coming out of ear piece hole.

Had same problem brought on by Ringer Toggle Widget.  Uninstalled and rebooted for cure.

Good luck.

0 Likes
tanslacks

Thanks for the reply, but I don't have any ringer apps. I just use the volume switch on the side of the phone

0 Likes
SSHGuru
Contributor - Level 1

Today this happened to me the first time where the ringer volume went down.  I had just installed 15 new apps over Home ++ which messed up some processes.

A battery pull did not work but using advanced task killer free fixed everything.

If you mess with the phone alot you will get the same kind of programs when you mess with windows on a computer... android is an operating system.  That's why many apple fanboys can't handle it.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

tanslacks wrote:

Thanks for the reply, but I don't have any ringer apps. I just use the volume switch on the side of the phone

maybe you should get an app that allows you to maximize the volume, or exchange it for another, maybe bad phone.

0 Likes