Seriously considering canceling my Incredible order and going with a.....
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

MOTO Droid.

My gut tells me that I wont have a working Incredible in my hands before June 1st.

0 Likes
Re: Seriously considering canceling my Incredible order and going with a.....
AZSALUKI
Legend

your gut is prolly right:

http://www.phonedog.com/2010/05/17/verizon-unable-to-keep-up-with-incredible-demand-shortage-of-part...

the moto droid is what i actually went to get. but when i saw the price was the same for the incredible, i went ahead and got it. now i beleive (since the incredible is out) vzn does the 2 for 1 on the moto droid, but i believe if you go through best buy, it's only $99. the moto is SICK!!!! and it's now got it's bugs worked out (which the incredible does not...although i've had no issues, but you've seen the complaints by others). i'm still glad i went with the incredible, and mine has been great. but i have no patience so if i had waited a couple more days to decide, i prolly woulda got the moto. the problem i'm seeing is that you can't even cancel until you get shipping info? IF that is the case, then why bother....by the time they'll let you cancel, the phone will be on it's way to you.

0 Likes
garytingey

If you are not going to use the physical keyboard, wait for your Incredible.  Trust me, it's everything the Droid is plus more.  Also take advantage of VZW's discounted memory cards with purchase of Incredible.  That is the one thing I wish came with the Incredible.  Not a fan of a free 2G card, I got the 16G card.

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

Got my Incredible at Best Buy had it same day.  Around here you can still do that apparently. 

0 Likes