Screen will not timeout
Raider85

I have checked the settings for my screen to timeout at 1 minute and have tried to see if any apps are keeping my screen on and have not had any luck with figuring it out. Any other suggestions??? Am I missing something?? Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Screen will not timeout
nimiaj
Contributor - Level 3

@Raider85, is this happening while unplugged or when you are plugged in via usb or wall charger? Here are some other things to check:

• If this is happening when you are plugged in, go to menu->settings->applications->development and make sure that the Stay Awake option is not checked.
  • If this is happneing all the time (i.e. plugged in or not) then you may want to check if you recently installed any apps or changed any settings that are preventing your phone from sleeping.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nimiaj
Contributor - Level 3

@Raider85, is this happening while unplugged or when you are plugged in via usb or wall charger? Here are some other things to check:

• If this is happening when you are plugged in, go to menu->settings->applications->development and make sure that the Stay Awake option is not checked.
  • If this is happneing all the time (i.e. plugged in or not) then you may want to check if you recently installed any apps or changed any settings that are preventing your phone from sleeping.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Raider85

Thank you for your help. The screen would not time out at any time (plugged or unplugged). I had to go back through all of the apps again. I thought I had checked them all but I must have missed one. All is good now.

0 Likes