STUPID Droid Incredible 2 is the worst phone ever! Cant get messaging through to another phone on account!
TimmsFamily

Okay this is not only aggrivating but pisses me off. I have had so much trouble with these phones and verizon its not funny. I try to text my husband who is on the same account and i get this message.

Invalid Destination or Service Blocked at Destination

Cause Code: 98

Error Class:2

What I want to know is why can everyone else can text him but i cant and another droid incredible 2 on my account cannot. My husband works out of town and works odd hours texting is one of the only ways i can talk to him and i am getting sick and tired of our phones not working right. Out of the 5 phones on my account 3 have had to be replaced due to manufacturers malfunctions but I also have to pay for all of this crap to get it fixed. My phone is now randomly restarting and wont turn back on and takes hours of taking the battery out and putting it back in to get it to work. My husbands phone is a Droid Charge and his has never had a problem..... Lets put it this way after all of the rediculous charges and problems ive had, unless things change really fast i will not be renewing my contract.

0 Likes
Re: STUPID Droid Incredible 2 is the worst phone ever! Cant get messaging through to another phone on account!
TimmsFamily

How long is it gonna take for a reply I REALLY NEED TO KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS

0 Likes
Re: STUPID Droid Incredible 2 is the worst phone ever! Cant get messaging through to another phone on account!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi TimmsFamily!

Yikes! I am sorry that your device has had so many issues. I know how important it is to have a phone that is working properly. Let's get this fixed. For the error with the text messages, let me have you remove the sim card/ then place the sim card back in the device. Make sure you are on the latest device software: Current Software: 6.01.605.05 710RD; Baseband: 20.32W.30.0813U_1.09.01.0312
If you continue to have this issue after the above steps, please notate where you were located when ...
The issue with the device resetting on it's own, Let me have you place the device in safe mode to de...
http://bit.ly/ruJiUa

Thanks
Pamelaf_vzw

0 Likes