Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
SD Card
Bumi

recently my droid incredible 2 is acting up. First of all the phone is very slow especially Facebook freezes when loading pictures and comments it doesn't matter if I'm wireless connected or through the verizon network. I have the touchpal keyboard app, it works fine for a while, but because I have to switch between English and German that sometimes doesn't work and I have to restart the phone. After that it works again. 3 days ago it started not recognizing the sd card and that's a real pian. I have to take it out, put it back in and it works for a while. I have to repeat that several times a day. Is my phone dieing  ?

0 Likes
Re: SD Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Bumi,

Let's see what's causing the problem! Have you recently downloaded any new applications? When did the problem begin? Try placing your device is safe-mode and retest the device functionality while in safe-mode. Here are the steps:http://vz.to/ruJiUa . Keep us posted with the results.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes