SD Card Issues?
lotusknot

Hey y'all. I just got my first smartphone 2 weeks ago, a HTC Droid Incredible 2. I like it so far, still figuring out the whole smartphone thing. I had an issue this morning that I am hoping someone can help me with. I turned the phone off last night and charged it. Prior to going to bed, I downloaded a couple of games from the market, Shoot Bubbles, Solitaire, 3D Bowling and Chess. I don't think any of these caused a problem, just putting it out there. This morning when I turned my phone on, the SD card will not read any of the files on it. I have some music on there, as well as some pictures. I took my first pictures yesterday and had no issue viewing them. When I try to open up Music it tells me to "Please insert an SD card" When I plug my phone into my computer, it does read all of the files on the card. I have tried restarting my phone, I took out the SD card and put it back in. When I open up the SD & phone storage in settings it does read that the card, it tells me how much Total Space is on the card and how much is available. My location will also not read and the weather will not load.

Help please? Thanks.

0 Likes