Ringtones
Frankie_Bones

Silly me did media recovery to retrieve ringtones i had purchased on my lost phone. Trouble is when i saved them to my Droid some got duplicated because i lost my place and/or got saved with only a number and not the name. Is there any way to delete or edit ringtones saved to the droid's internal memory?

0 Likes
Re: Ringtones
rtpnc6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Frankie_Bones wrote:

Silly me did media recovery to retrieve ringtones i had purchased on my lost phone. Trouble is when i saved them to my Droid some got duplicated because i lost my place and/or got saved with only a number and not the name. Is there any way to delete or edit ringtones saved to the droid's internal memory?

The ringtones are stored in the internal  phone memory in DRM Protected Storage. You can see this if you look at "Manage Applications" and  remove the filter. Unfortunately, there does not appear to be any tool that I have been able to secure that will allow to one to view the index and either delete or rename the ringtones. The only thing that you can do is to clear the data and start over on the download.

0 Likes