Re: Ringtones -- and music in general -- become unplayable
Not applicable

droidcharge1996 wrote:

JackSG1_9R

I've been having the same problem with the video not working on youtube tried uninstalling twitter and trying youtube but that didn't help. I then tried a restart and soft reset neither worked. Then magically youtube started working again a few days ago. Hopefully it stays this way. Although it's very frustrating owning a phone that has so many random problems!

Thanks for posting your findings. I certainly understand why having these issues would be frustrating. Again, uninstalling Twitter has worked for a lot of people and we are still working on a permanent resolution.

0 Likes
preciousfurs

I posted  a similar message on the forum about this problem too. I noticed it happens every few days. Even with the stock ringtones and message alerts. It just goes silent and I miss calls unless I happen to see it light up as the call comes in. 

On one hand, I'm glad to see others can validate this so it's not just me, but I'm also annoyed because this phone was expensive to buy and is expensive to use. I expect better!!   Anyways, have to restart the stupid phone in order to make it work again.

WHY????

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Pwin09,

I am glad that you are now having no issues with your music playing since removing the Twitter application. However, I would recommend re-downloading the Twitter app, just to see if it will work if you uninstall and then reinstall..Or maybe you could try a different app that uses Twitter. You are able to search the market on your device, or by visiting the following site on your device or your computer at the following link:

https://market.android.com/

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks and have a good day!

0 Likes