Ring time before Voice Mail kicks in
Founder

Clealy, Verizon is run by **bleep**. I just bought a Droid X and may have to return it and think of going elsewhere.

The ring times, like 4 rings, is not enough time to be able to answwer my phone.This is ridiculous. I think it is ALL about money and not caring about customers. The solution to this state of affairs is to move away from Verizon if they don't start caring about customers.

I like Google, but this is not about Google, it is about Verizon. Fact is they make more money by having as many calls go to VM as possible so they generate additional traffic which generates minutes used, etc. Ringing time is not chargable minutes, so they don't want any of it if they can rig it to happen.

I hate Voice Mail anyway, so I'm going to have my VM cut off of my phone if humanly possible. I don't want it to kick in, or if I do have to have it, I will tell callers NOT to leave any messages on it, because I will not pick them up in any case.

So, if I don't pick up in time my caller will ,be instructed to NOT leave any message, but rather to call back. I HATE VM IN ANY CASE. I realize some people like Real Estate Agents need VM to do business, but I don't, and see no need for it. I have never recieved a voice mail in my life that I needed to get and/or wanted to get.

Disgusting that it has come to this. I'll be checking out Iphone to see if they are any better.

0 Likes