Recieved my 2nd 2.2 update today
DJMina

I got the 2.2 download about 3 weeks ago and downloaded it and my phones been working fine for the most part.  Been a little clitchy with a few things, but not overly annoying.  This morning I go to use the phone and have another update screen.  I updated my phone again, not sure if it's just 2.2 again or if it has some bug fixes in it.

anyone else get a 2nd 2.2 update?

0 Likes
Re: Recieved my 2nd 2.2 update today
mess472
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got the same thing, not sure what it did, the only thing I noticed was that it does not vibrate anymore. VERY FRUSTRATING 

0 Likes
dmad1rulz

The first 2.2 update is for build FRG01B which is Froyo (Android 2.2) itself.

The 2nd update is for build FRG22D which enables you to see Flash Player in the market... and nothing else.

0 Likes
acidcool666

The 2nd update was basically a patch for the the 1st update.  Now your software version should be FRG22D.  All this update did was fix some security issues and you can now download Flash 10.1 from the market. 

I hope this helped. Have a good day.

0 Likes
Catgenius

Can't find Flash in the Market. Where is it? I don't think that 3rd-party solution I found is the best way to go.

0 Likes
NostalgicStoner

Hey I got the update also, but my phone crashed/died or something before it finished (I think). 1) How do I know if the update was successful?  2) Does anyone have a link to the update that I can download and manually install if it wasn't successful the first time?

Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
NostalgicStoner
0 Likes