Re: Recent issues with DI2 OTA software update
r43ey

I have had the same issue with the world clock - not being able to add cities.  This is pretty basic and seems like it should warrant another "update".

0 Likes
yojayy

My phone is stuck in a boot loop with the little white triangle and yellow exclamation mark.  The only way to get it to stop is for the battery to run down.  I can then defer for another 4-5 days, which it usually disrespects anyway and tries later that same day.My Verizon store was no help since I had a small crack, cosmetic crack on my digitizer at the time.  It was as if that damage was causing the OTA failure. ???  They were very eager to pitch me a full price replacement, though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks everyone for your posts. I agree that the World Clock is a great feature and I use this as well on my phone. Our product team is aware of this issue and working with HTC on a fix. We don't have a date yet for the update, but when one is available, you'll find details at vzw.com/support under Device.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
GMReynolds9

Any word on an update for this?  I still can't 'Add City' to my World Clock.  I do a lot of travelling and used to use this feature all the time.  This is a real pain and has caused me to seriously consider not purchasing an HTC product ever again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@GMReynolds9,

I can definitely understand the importance of this feature especially if you travel often. I can see how handy this feature can be for you.

I researched this and show that a fix is still being worked on. Once an update is available, you'll find details at http://bit.ly/yN1P80 under you device model.

JohnB_VZW

0 Likes
brb1

Is there an estimated date to fix this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brb1,
No ETR at this time. I do know it is being worked/tested.

Tamara H.

0 Likes
summit21
Contributor - Level 1

My guess is the fix will be available about the same time they have Ice Cream Sandwich ready for the DInc2, which is never!

Esuomm1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Safe to assume this hasn't been fixed YET?

Amazing.

Just got this HTC ADR6350 as a World Phone rental (since my iPhone4 doesn't work in Hong Kong supposedly) and this phone's "world clock" doesn't seem to let me add cities.

An auspicios beginning to my "loaner world phone" experience.

0 Likes