Receiving Two Droid X's?
NYsMissingStar
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my Droid X online on 8/18 (at upgrade price)....after receiving several different delivery dates from VZW reps, I went to my local walmart on 8/26 and picked up a Droid X (at upgrade price)..... Now I get my shipping confirmation from VZW today (8/29)... saying my phone will be delivered in 8/31.... Thinking I should return the Walmart Droid X and keep the one that's coming from VZW... since it's billed to my vzw account.....anyone else in this kind of situation? .....and how are you handling it?

0 Likes
Re: Receiving Two Droid X's?
csalmjs
Enthusiast - Level 3

//My personal opinion is you should just keep the one from wal mart as long as it coincides with your verizon account.  Ultimately though I think you should wait for the Samsung Fascinate to come out.  Looks like its coming 9/9.  If you have experience with the droid x and like it then by all means knock yourself out but im having too many problems with mine.  Plus the fascinate does have the super amoled screen.

0 Likes
timelord
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unless your going to be playing games on your phone,  the droid x is a better phone than the Galaxy S.

0 Likes
NYsMissingStar
Enthusiast - Level 3

csalmjs wrote:

//My personal opinion is you should just keep the one from wal mart as long as it coincides with your verizon account.  Ultimately though I think you should wait for the Samsung Fascinate to come out.  Looks like its coming 9/9.  If you have experience with the droid x and like it then by all means knock yourself out but im having too many problems with mine.  Plus the fascinate does have the super amoled screen.

I'll stick to the Droid X.... I went for the screen size and HD capability.... 

0 Likes
racingrl7
I will glad take one of those off your hands, I have the droid number 1 and don't like the keyboard. I am serious just let me know.
0 Likes
NYsMissingStar
Enthusiast - Level 3

racingrl7 wrote:
I will glad take one of those off your hands, I have the droid number 1 and don't like the keyboard. I am serious just let me know.

:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
NYsMissingStar
Enthusiast - Level 3

...just an update... I sent the VZW Droid X back... didn't make sense to hang on to two droid x's and then have issues down the road.. was kinda cool holding two x's... but made more sense to send it back... :smileywink:

0 Likes
Rockefeller

I wonder if there is some reason people wont stick to the subject.......The original post said nothing of the X vs. the fascinate, if you want the facinate then get it but dont try to push it on others!! It is much more helpful to post your thoughts on the original thread!

0 Likes