Re: VW- Thing's that need to be included for 2.2 update
RyanAZ

I wanted to list some thing's that should really be included in the 2.2 release for droid, droid x phones etc.

1. Camera - Fix Red Eye problems. This should of been included with the other software for the camera options.

2. V Cast Media - 64 bit version needs to be created so we can use it. Most people use 64 bit OS these days, this should have been looked into along time ago, or before you decided to bring out the droid, droid x etc. I know there are other programs but personally I do not like Motorola Media Link nor do I like Windows Media Player, they both suck.

Please respond and take these thing's into consideration Verizon Wireless.

Droid X User, RyanAZ.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your comments and suggestions. Verizon Wireless is always looking for ways to enhance our way of doing business to better meet the needs of our customers. Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate department for review and consideration. Your feedback provides us with the perfect opportunity to hear exactly what you think, and often leads to improvements you will see in the future. Once again, Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your comments and suggestions. Verizon Wireless is always looking for ways to enhance our way of doing business to better meet the needs of our customers. Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate department for review and consideration. Your feedback provides us with the perfect opportunity to hear exactly what you think, and often leads to improvements you will see in the future. Once again, Thank you!

0 Likes
RyanAZ

No problem. I am glad that I got a response so quickly. Thanks for replying and for forwarding the message. I look forward to the 2.2 update with flash content and will continue to look for other ideas etc to bring up.So far the phone has been really great, I am glad I canceled my contract with T-Mobile even though I have been with them for sixteen years to hop on over to Verizon Wireless. It's been a pleasant time here. Take care!.

Droid X User, RyanAZ.

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

You're very welcome. We try to assist our customers in the best way possible. Hope to see you more around the boards!

0 Likes