Questions for K-9 Users
Leelee52

I have two POP e-mail accounts.  Have successfully configured both.  Does anyone know if there is a way to view emails from both at the same time, rahter than view each account separately?

Having a problem with my emails downloading automatically, as with my Blackberry.  It seems I need to "check email" in order to get new emails downloaded.  Any suggestions to make it happen automatically?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Questions for K-9 Users
SSHGuru
Contributor - Level 1

There is no way to view all of the mailboxes at the same time - however you will get notified when a new piece of mail comes in just like the other one in the notifications area.

As far as downloading automatically simply go to the options screen of each POP3 account and you can have it set for 1 minute, 5 minutes etc... the default is check yourself so you will have to change it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SSHGuru
Contributor - Level 1

There is no way to view all of the mailboxes at the same time - however you will get notified when a new piece of mail comes in just like the other one in the notifications area.

As far as downloading automatically simply go to the options screen of each POP3 account and you can have it set for 1 minute, 5 minutes etc... the default is check yourself so you will have to change it.

0 Likes
Leelee52

Thanks, Guru!

0 Likes