Question about Droid X Music Player
RyanAZ

I ordered the droid x phone on July 22nd and was wondering if the music player is equal or better than the ipod touch & or iphone. I'm thinking about giving my older brother my ipod touch but I wanted some feedback on how the droid x phone handles music first. Anyone who has the droid x right now feel that the music player is fine for adding albums of music or should I keep my ipod touch and just buy another ipod touch for him at a later date. I didn't have much time to check out the music player on it so that is why I'm here asking. Anyone that has the droid x who can answer my question, it would be much appreciated. Thanks. :smileyhappy:

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question about Droid X Music Player
hilltop67
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Ryan, Welcome to Verizon Family I can tell you that I paid for an app called "ISyncr" from the The Market an icon on your phone and well it allows you to sync music from your Itunes music folders and allows for only the non protected music which is usually the $1.29 picks and I have a 80 gig Itunes player and my Droid X hooked up with my Bose headset rocks with all the investment I have in my  Itunes music so after you get your phone check this app out its $2.99 and well worth it. Then your brother will be a happy one.. Good Luck!!!

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Take a look at a player called Zimly on the market, I love this player,,,,,  Check it out at http://www.zim.ly/

0 Likes
gallhiser

I found the default music player to be a bit primative.  I looked at some reviews of downloadable player apps, and decided upon btunes.  The download price is $1.99.  You can easily move all your music from your computer to the DROIDX using either the file copy and past system within Windows, or the Windows Media Player sync system.  The btunes player will recognize all your music and will let you organize it in any manner you wish (something the native player will not do), it will let you adjust frequencies for playback, and it does it all with a pleasant video display.  I was pleased with this purchase and would recommend btunes.

0 Likes
RyanAZ

Thanks for all the information guys, just got my phone from fedex. Take it easy and have a good day!.

0 Likes