Question About Multimedia Station
Not applicable
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Question About Multimedia Station
seabright
Contributor - Level 1

If you watch the battery indicator on the Droid when it's plugged in you'll notice that, when it's charging, there's a little plug symbol. When it's done charging, that symbol goes away because the phone is not longer charging. Leaving it on the dock won't hurt it. My previous phone, the BB Storm had a similar dock and I always left it charging overnight because I used it as my alarm clock and so that it would be charged and ready to go in the morning. After a year of use, the battery shows little sign of degradation. I leave my Droid in the dock at night for the same reasons. It's precisely how it was designed to be used.

Best of luck.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Question About Multimedia Station
seabright
Contributor - Level 1

If you watch the battery indicator on the Droid when it's plugged in you'll notice that, when it's charging, there's a little plug symbol. When it's done charging, that symbol goes away because the phone is not longer charging. Leaving it on the dock won't hurt it. My previous phone, the BB Storm had a similar dock and I always left it charging overnight because I used it as my alarm clock and so that it would be charged and ready to go in the morning. After a year of use, the battery shows little sign of degradation. I leave my Droid in the dock at night for the same reasons. It's precisely how it was designed to be used.

Best of luck.

0 Likes