Procrastination at its Best.
frogman80
Congradulations Verizon Technical Assistance and Intenet Forum Support Team. Verizon's addage "our goal is to resolve your problem on the very first call" is commendable, but only if Verizon intends to really resolve issues on the first telephone call. As is the case for this 20 plus year service Veteran who is also a paraplegic, I got hand it to the support team to procrastinate so long as to intentionally exceed it's so-called 30 day period in which the support team now states that they are willing to finally replace a defective DroidX, but only with a Refirbished DroidX, not a New phone. After requiring multiple trips to local Verizon Stores, which resulted in this veteran sitting in a wheelchair for hours on end while store managers repeatedly tested the same phone, only to also repeatedly note the existence of the sane initial issues, this veteran was also directed to speak to a sundry of both Verizon & Motorola Techs... which in of itself resulted jn many tech telephone calls for help ... many of the calls lasting in excess of 3 or more hours each with one call over 7 Hour. (yes you read correctly over 7 hours. ALL who, by the way, all agree there is a significant problem, THAT THE EQUIPMENT needs to be replaced and this veteran who is a paraplegic with issues that include limitations with my fingers typing, will have to re-enter all contact data, because of illadvised technical assistance that corrupted both data on phone and gmail. Congradulations on a job that creates doubt in refurbished equipment and questions the morality of not exercising better judgement when dealing with an disabled person. By the way, this fast customer service has just exceeded nearly four months and three replacements which techs have all identified as Defective equipment. As in the past, the techs again indicate that the equipment is defective. But this time Verizon insists on replacing with a previously defective phone and is creating a real lack in confidence that Verizon has in its own issued DroidX inventory. Which, by the way Verizon has already drastically reduced the selling price of the DroidX. I'm really looking forward to spending days & hours rebuilding my data base without any consideration or accountability for the numerous missdirections from technical service that caused the data corruption in the first place. I got to hand it to the tech support teams, Procrastination at its Best! Lieutenant Commander, USNavy SEAL (retired)
0 Likes
Re: Procrastination at its Best.
Wildman
Legend

All I got to say is "Live for Today and enjoy what you have" if you keep waiting for the next great thing you will be waiting forever because something new comes out every week these days. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes