Problems with e-mail on droid x
majacsan

I've had my x for not quite a month.  My main e-mail is aol.com which I share that same account with another droid user.  Here are the problems I have been having.

1.  When I send e-mails, I have not been able to reference those e-mails in the outbox or the sent file.

2.  If I delete e-mail on desktop at home, is there a setting that will keep it from deleting on my x?

0 Likes
Re: Problems with e-mail on droid x
Wildman
Legend

majacsan wrote:

I've had my x for not quite a month.  My main e-mail is aol.com which I share that same account with another droid user.  Here are the problems I have been having.

1.  When I send e-mails, I have not been able to reference those e-mails in the outbox or the sent file.

2.  If I delete e-mail on desktop at home, is there a setting that will keep it from deleting on my x?

1. AOL sync server settings usually restricts the access to the sent items syncing feature, I know its wild but a number of ISP's has this setup like tthis..  Have you tried the AOL created app?

2. The only way I would believe this to possible to work is if you use a 3rd party app and create new folder and move emails to that folder before syncing the messages.

0 Likes
Re: Problems with e-mail on droid x
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

I don't know how to stop the email from deleted on the X but I do know that you will have access to them.  Open the email and go to the folders, from there I see all my emails all the way back to before I got my X.

0 Likes