Problem with editing recurring events on calendar
MattO
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ever since the 2.2 update I cannot edit any recurring appointments in calendar.  As an example if I need to cancel or change the time of just this weeks scheduled appointment I am only given the option to delete all the future appointments or change the time for all future appointments.  I cannot edit or cancel just the current weeks appointment.  Called HTC and got the usual "We're working on it."

0 Likes
Re: Problem with editing recurring events on calendar
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I didn't think that was ever an option, but you may try to do it from your gmail calendar online.  This is where your calendar info is stored and, by default, is synced automatically.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might be something that can be only edited while logged into the Google calender on a PC via the web.  I know that there are limitations for the type of reoccuring options on the phone.  There are more options within the PC version.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MattO
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was not a problem prior to the update.  After update installed I could no longer do it on my phone.

0 Likes