Previously working apps now STOP, as of May 2017.
PB1022

I used the Weather Channel app on my phone for the last 3 years but it stopped 5/20/17.  Now it immediately says app has Stopped.  No amount of reinstalling has an effect.  I wonder about the Weather Channel making an app change, that would explain except now I'm getting the same from almost all weather apps.  Also, I have to clear data before the Yahoo Finance app will work (says Stopping). Again, all of this started around 5/20/17.  If one app (like WatchESPN last year) stopped, I would think an app upgraded/changed but to see on multiple apps at the same time, makes me think phone or OS.  Anyone else seeing this?

Droid Mini

Version 24.21.7.en.US

0 Likes
Re: Previously working apps now STOP, as of May 2017.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are the applications up to date?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Previously working apps now STOP, as of May 2017.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my apps to complete functions throughout my day and can definitely understand your concerns with your apps not working, PB1022. Let's look further into this and make sure your apps are working properly. Please complete a device health check to view any issues your phone may be experiencing internally, http://spr.ly/65878WbEv. Does your device have the most up to date software? Are all apps up to date?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes