Posting to forums from Droid.
earlw33

I tried to post to the VZW forum from my Droid.  No luck.  It showed me as signed in.  I could highlight and change the subject line.  I could highlight the body, but could not get text to type.  Anybody else have this problem?  What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
Re: Posting to forums from Droid.
Paleogirl2003
Enthusiast - Level 1

workaround for this:

to type the body of the message, first click the HTML tab, then enter your desired text, and press post from there

worked for me :smileyhappy: I'm guessing the browser isn't compatable with Rich Text (could be flash based)

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Paleogirl2003 wrote:

workaround for this:

to type the body of the message, first click the HTML tab, then enter your desired text, and press post from there

worked for me :smileyhappy: I'm guessing the browser isn't compatable with Rich Text (could be flash based)

Out of curiosity, have you tried it with the Rich Text Editor disabled? You can disable it by going to "My Settings" and then "Preferences" and un-checking the "Use Rich Text Editor" box. That would probably help isolate whether it is actually the rich text that is incompatible. (Just a thought.)

0 Likes
Paleogirl2003
Enthusiast - Level 1
just changed that setting, so now when you're posting it goes right to the html tab instead of the rich text tab
thanks for the tip
0 Likes