Pop3 on an Incredible
Azzurra

My POP3 incoming and outgoing servers are from different companies that take two different user names and passwords.  I enter the incoming server information with user name and password A, and the outgoing server information with user name and password B. I save the information and I'm able to receive my email but I'm unable to send out message.  I looked at my saved settings find that my outgoing server user name and password are not the B name and password I entered, but the A name and password.  I make the changes back to the B name and password, save it, and I cannot save that information; it keeps defaulting my outgoing information to the name and password for A.  Is there a way to override this so I can used the A  name and password for incoming and the B name and password for outgoing servers?

0 Likes
Re: Pop3 on an Incredible
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
Can't you just simplify things by importing your pop accounts to gmail?
0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

Try K9 mail... I hear that people that want multiple pop accounts love this app!

Shortcut to app description. Use Market to download.

0 Likes
BakerGeckos
Contributor - Level 3

Hmmm My Mail provider doesn't let me send mail from off network using SMTP so I set up my droid to read my mail from the main source and my GMAIL account as my send using SSL and my gmail accountname and password. GMAIL allows you to relay if you are using a valid GMAIL account and password

Mike

0 Likes