Poor service
notoohappy
Enthusiast - Level 1

After 10 replacement Samsung charge, still have the saem issues.  Drop calls, "sorry" appliation has forced closed.  Verizon and Samsung still say there is not problem.  You should put me on your payroll. I spend more time on the phone than your full time people.  I am DONE with verizon.  And have to pay $30.00 to up grade, BS.

0 Likes
Re: Poor service
notoohappy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also forgot, this phone removed my email several times a day.  I drop more calls that I make.  Phone never rings, but have "4G" and "4" bars.  driving down the road and have 6 voice mails.  I had to buy a Cricket phone to make calls, thank you Verizon.  Since 2004, thanks for your service.

jimbosays
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ditto.

0 Likes
2cool4school
Contributor - Level 1

If you leave verizon wireless you will have to pay an activation fee with another carrier and then another upgrade fee which is higher then verizon...do the math

0 Likes
___vince___
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ive been having issues with the data coverage at night while at home ... It slowly gets weaker after 6pm and gone by 11 pm...

I called to complain and service said I needed a new sim card and they will send one ... later the next day my phone did a update on its own.. so I thought they sent it .. well the phone first started acting laggy  then it shut down and restarted ..well tried to restart for about 10 mins and never did ..so I did a battery pull.. when I turned it back on all my contacts and special folders were gone .and was flashing all kind of app forced close errors..I went to verizon store and they said their sending me a new phone mon or tues.. 1 hour after leaving the store my phone started working again ... But now this morning my niece text me asking why I was ignoring her calls ... so now I learn that all call are going directly to voicemail !! I have a bad feeling the new phone is not the problem ...

Cgwatson

I have been having similar problems.  Just a week or so ago, my battery life went down fast and coverage was horrible.  The phone is less than 3 months old.  Called customer service and they said they would do a work request for the tower in my area.  Haven't seen any improvement yet.  In downtown Chicago now and service is bad once again.  Hate this company. 

0 Likes