Plans for the moto droid
ItsLukeThePuke

Sooo when i get the new droid all i need id 450 minutes and unlimited text and data does anyone know how much tht cost per month? Because on verizonwireless.com it gives me a price of $90! i mean comon thats way to much for 450 min unlim txt and unlim data on my phone right now its only $64 for all tht!

0 Likes
Re: Plans for the moto droid
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

do you really need unlimited text messages or can you round it to 500?

i say that because i on average fall just below the 500 text and for that i have signed up for the basic 900 min (you get the 5 friends and family), 29.99 for unlimited data package (it is unlimited, ignore the people who say 5 gb cap), and $5 for 500 texts.

0 Likes
ItsLukeThePuke

but i text more than 500 a month....and is that incoming and outgoing or just outgoing cause i could prob manage with like 1500 txts

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

but my guess is that you have the $59 select plan which gives you unlimited texts. so i ask again, do you really NEED unlimited or will you be satisfied with 500?

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

looks like you are stuck with that price then if you need more than 500 outgoing texts.

ignore previous post. typing when you were typing

60.00 voice

30.00 data

????  taxes/surcharges

its about right.

0 Likes
ItsLukeThePuke

haha well i see what your saying and besides i have a 20% discount from my company so i think i might be able to manage

0 Likes
glinc
Contributor - Level 1

willanaya wrote:

i say that because i on average fall just below the 500 text and for that i have signed up for the basic 900 min (you get the 5 friends and family), 29.99 for unlimited data package (it is unlimited, ignore the people who say 5 gb cap), and $5 for 500 texts.

There is no such thing as $5 for 500 text.

$5 for 250 text

$10 for 500 text and Unlimited text withing verizon wireless

$15 for 1500 and unlimited IN msg

$20 for 5000 and unlimited IN msg

If you do have 500 for $5 maybe you have a old plan and you are lucky it hasn't been removed yet.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

glinc wrote:

willanaya wrote:

There is no such thing as $5 for 500 text.

$5 for 250 text

$10 for 500 text and Unlimited text withing verizon wireless

$15 for 1500 and unlimited IN msg

$20 for 5000 and unlimited IN msg

If you do have 500 for $5 maybe you have a old plan and you are lucky it hasn't been removed yet.

no you are right my bad price was not important to me, just quantity, so i tend to mis-remember. thanks and kudos

0 Likes