Piece of junk
capricorn1551
Enthusiast - Level 1

And that's being polite!!   Problems with my original Charge which was replaced by Verizon.  The second one (refurbished) is worse than the first.  I swear the phone is possessed.  Makes calls on it's own, drops calls, won't stay connected to a bluetooth, has absolutely NO battery life, is slower than molasses, and opens or calls what IT wants, not what you asked for, often won't charge, or the phone freezes in the middle of a charge and you don't know it,  and the camera (or the phone itself) freezes in the middle of using it.  I've called and spent hours on the phone with Verizon Tech, they have done factory resets, etc.  Might help for a few days, but then right back to where it was.  I was told I HAVE to wait until my upgrade date to do anything.  Unreal!  I am on the downside now with only 2 1/2 months left to go, but it's getting harder and harder to wait.  This is the biggest piece of junk I've ever seen.  People I know who have one are experiencing problems with theirs as well.  I like Samsung, but will never recommend this phone to anyone. 

0 Likes
Re: Piece of junk
boobdole
Contributor - Level 2

Yep, I think that's been just about everyone's experience with the Charge.  It's a terrible phone for a "flagship" product and was abandoned about as quickly because it was so bad (despite the fact many of us paid top dollar for this phone to get in before unlimited data disappeared . . . just to have it basically taken away anyway).  You might not want to leave Verizon over the phone itself but I think the way they handled your case is a pretty good indication of their customer service.  Join many of us and jump ship.  Verizon's not worth the frustration. 

0 Likes
Re: Piece of junk
meatverizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just called and cancelled one phone and moved it to another network.  Actually I suspended it till the 13th when my contract is up.   I have 3 more to go!  

Capricorn1551 I also have the same problems when it calls on it's own, calls multiple times, no battery life (I have bought 8 extra!)  The phone does not charge easily once the battery is low.  

0 Likes