Pictures and sounds
seawolf

I have been trying to figure out how to send a picture message with music tones or voice recording. Does anyone know how to do this?

0 Likes
Re: Pictures and sounds
PiperCrab
Contributor - Level 1

Click on text message icon. Create new message. After adding a contact, press the menu button. Press insert. Select the task you require. Follow instructions to complete.

0 Likes
seawolf

Hey piper thanks for the info but i'm still having the same problem. I can get to where you're saying but it's only letting me do one or the other, either a picture, or audio not both and that's what I want to do.

0 Likes
Wetmoref2
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you want to send a picture message, select the picture then hold-press the picture, an options menu will display. I don't recall whether it's "send image" or "share image" but there is an option. Adding txt to the same msg is possible but the msg field might be overlooked... practice, you'll get it.

{I'm having SD card issues at the moment; otherwise, I'd run this process and be able to give you step-by-step instructions. Hit me up in a few days, I should have my SD card fixed and my images reloaded [always back-up to your computer!] before 11 June 2011.}

0 Likes