Picture messages show the same picture in each message
daniellelech

I believe this started when my phone updated to 4.5.602.A957.  I have 3 contacts I have noticed this with -- none are Verizon users either (the Verizon contacts appear to be functioning properly). All of the pics in the conversation are the same, and are of the last pic sent to me. When I click on the picture to view or save, however, it shows the original picture sent. There are 2 contacts of the 3 that show the same picture between them. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a fix?

0 Likes
Re: Picture messages show the same picture in each message
daniellelech

I seem to have found the issue when I downloaded Handcent. All the pictures show up fine with Handcent, so it's somewhere in the software of the texting program native to the droid.

0 Likes
Re: Picture messages show the same picture in each message
Not applicable

Daniellelech, thanks for following up with what you've learned about this situation. I would suggest deleting the threads of people you notice this happening with, then clearing cache from the Messaging application. This will not erase your other text messages. Go to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>Messaging>Clear data/cache. Try sending a picture message again to see if the issue is still occurring. 

0 Likes