Pairing the Droid with Handsfreelink, Acura
AEHamp60

Anyone having trouble linking with Acura's HandsFreeLink? The two will pair but tells me their not connected. Help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pairing the Droid with Handsfreelink, Acura
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

I had no problem with Acura MDX bt. It paired and connected fine.

The only issue I noticed is that it takes about 2 - 3 minutes for the phone to be recognized in order to be able to make/receive phone call. My previous phone LG Chocolate 3 was able to connect to Acura system within 5 sec.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rajones09

I paired my DroidX with my Acura with no problem

0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

I had no problem with Acura MDX bt. It paired and connected fine.

The only issue I noticed is that it takes about 2 - 3 minutes for the phone to be recognized in order to be able to make/receive phone call. My previous phone LG Chocolate 3 was able to connect to Acura system within 5 sec.

0 Likes
gallhiser

No problem linking to my Acura TL.  Worked the first time.  You might want to "un-pair" and then "re-pair" in case you had a glitch the first time.

0 Likes
AEHamp60

Thank you

0 Likes
mikec1

Just a quick word about this: When I paired my DX with my 05TL, it paired correctly.  However it never connected until I deleted all of my old phones from HFL.

0 Likes
mtyler964

has anyone had success with pairing the handsfree link with a phone that Acura says is not supported by Handsfree?  The Acrua website says that my Samsung Fascinate is not supported and I am wondering if there is any backdoor way to get it to pair.  Thanks.

0 Likes