Ordered over the phone but did not ask for email address?
klynn

I had a droid that had the touch screen issue.  They are sending a replacement that I should receive by the 25th.  My husband had called and spoke with them regarding the issue and they did not ask him for our email address to send the shipping information. He just assumed that meant they would email it to the email address that is on file with our account. I called and spoke with them today and there is indeed no email address on the order and they said that they can not add one once the order is in place.  So it is extremely frustrating because you have to sign for the Fed Ex package and we now have no way of knowing when it will arrive unless I call every single day to see if it has shipped.  They lady on the phone say they may text the information to us but couldn't be positive.

0 Likes
Re: Ordered over the phone but did not ask for email address?
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

Call CS and ask for the Fed-Ex tracking number. Then go to fedex.com and track it.

0 Likes
Re: Ordered over the phone but did not ask for email address?
lunchbawx

when my husband ordered his x, they asked for an email address. but he received a call the day of delivery (no email). when i ordered my x, they asked for a phone number, not an email address. i wish i would have made sure they emailed me when it shipped so that i could track it. i guess i am in the same boat as you. :smileysad:

0 Likes