Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Ordered Cyber Monday HTC in red. Came with wrong memory card.
rmkbraap

The website said that the HTC Incredible 2 comes with a 16 GB pre installed card. When I took mine out it was only 8 GB. I really needed at least 16GB for the things i would like to store on the phone.  Anyone else with this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Ordered Cyber Monday HTC in red. Came with wrong memory card.
bionicbycat

Congrats on actually receiving your phone! I received an email telling me my order was cancelled. I called Verizon and they informed me that no more red Incredible 2s were available. For the inconvenience, they would double my pre-installed memory. I said, "great, so it will now have 32GB". The rep told me it would be 16GB. He basically called me an idiot when I suggested that the website listed the pre-installed card at 16GB. It appears they are going to use the "our website was incorrect" excuse. I have emailed Verizon about this mistake, with no response as of yet. I'll be receiving a black phone instead, with a "free memory upgrade". Even the back Incredible 2 is listed at 16GB on the website! Ridiculous!

0 Likes