Ordered 9/3 got tracking number today
Keegan1

Ordered my Droid X on the 3rd of September with a ship date of 9/20 and just got my tracking number and says it will be here by 4:30 tomorrow.

Looks like Verizon is getting the phones out quicker then expected.

Good luck.

0 Likes
Re: Ordered 9/3 got tracking number today
Fondoquats
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like Verizon is as consistent as diarrhea. Amazing how some people have to wait 3 weeks for their phone and others 3 days....

0 Likes
SHAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Fondoquats wrote:

Looks like Verizon is as consistent as diarrhea. Amazing how some people have to wait 3 weeks for their phone and others 3 days....

Boohoo

0 Likes
Fondoquats
Enthusiast - Level 3

freaking crying over.....feel like a 4 year old days away from x-mas....now imagine Santa said "well I will come anytime between now and 2 weeks".....yet Johnny next door got his presents two days ago! 

(And yes, I still believe in Santa!!!!!!) ...............(and the Easter Bunny) 

0 Likes

I ordered on August 27, with a ship date of September 10, and have yet to receive a shipping notice (though I did get a confirmation email).  When I log in to check my order status, it still shows it as scheduled for shipment on September 10.  I'm excited to have a new phone, but I think I'm going to wait until the 10th before I start getting worried.

0 Likes
Soly29
Contributor - Level 1

Did your confirmation email not provide the tracking info? Mine does and I should have it tomorrow the day it was supposed to ship.  I just checked online and it stills says shipping out 9/9 😉  Hope you get it soon.

0 Likes
Fondoquats
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered 8/30...expected ship date was 9/13 just received an e-mail 4:30 EST today (Wednesday) saying I will have it 9/10! Yaaaaa Santa is coming !!! lol 

0 Likes
Keegan1
Sometimes it seems like others get them earlier than some. I am confused of why though.
0 Likes