Ordered 8/28 online..estimated 9/13...just got email: 9/7
SHAC
Enthusiast - Level 3
Just got the shipment email: 9/7 instead of 9/13. Ordered 8/28 online in Shreveport LA
0 Likes
Re: Ordered 8/28 online..estimated 9/13...just got email: 9/7
taz1127
Enthusiast - Level 3
lucky you i ordered mine on 8/27 and shipping 9/10 :smileysad:
0 Likes
Spookydude

Ordered mine on 8/28 also, no email or anything yet...now I won't see anything unitl after the holiday...sucks.  Wonder if it's just location?  Could it really be supply as they are saying?

0 Likes
eroc86

oredered on 25th havent heard anything yet and i live an hour away from where there sending out the phones.

0 Likes
SHAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

eroc86 wrote:

oredered on 25th havent heard anything yet and i live an hour away from where THEY'RE sending out the phones.

0 Likes
BryceMidnite

I ordered on 8/28 in a corporate store.  This is a very promising post.  I have a trip starting next Thursday and was hoping to get the phone before I go.  If not, I'm stuck until my quoted date of 9/13, because I won't be here.

0 Likes
dkn820

I ordered mine over the phone the evening of August 30th, was told it would ship by 9/13, received my shipping notice Friday, Nov 4th for arrival date of 9/8.  So psyched!!!

0 Likes
dmw4814

I ordered my Droid X in a Verizon store on 8/29/2010 and just received an e-mail a few minutes ago (9/5/2010) from Verizon that says it was shipped to me!! When I click on the tracking number, it says FedEx has no info about that shipment, but I'm thinking that's because it won't be picked-up until Tuesday. So, if all goes well, I expect to get it on Thursday, perhaps!

Dennis

0 Likes
BryceMidnite

So I posted a little while ago that I was hopeful.  I just got the same email.  That my order has shipped, but no info when I try to track it.  I'm hoping that it will be picked up on Tuesday and arrive here on Wednesday.  If it doesn't make it before Thursday, I'll be bummed.  I'm going to a conference and won't have it until Sunday then.  I'm crossing my fingers.

0 Likes
SHAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's Sunday. You won't have any tracking information yet.

0 Likes