Re: Ordered 8/28 online..estimated 9/13...just got email: 9/7
svash

I am in a similar situation!  I am hoping that this phone gets here a day earlier at least.  Else I am gone for quite sometime and they won't divert shipment to where I am going to be at!.

0 Likes
dmw4814

There is tracking info for my Droid X now; it says anticipated ship date 9/6/2010 and estimated delivery date 9/9/2010.

I am a little confused, however, how that's 2-day shipping (which I was charged for); that seems like 3-day shipping to me!

Dennis

0 Likes
luvmydroid88

Ordered mine on the 27th and got an email this morning with tracking number, phone would be here 8th due to the Holiday...idk why are saying they are receiving theres tomorrow because Fedex is closed today lol call fedex myself and was told no shippments on holidays.. so yal will see your phone Wed the 8th ppl..

0 Likes
luvmydroid88

yes you are rite its because fedex is closed today due to the holiday and plus verizon sends a notication to their system stating they have a shippment to be picked. once the phone gets picked up we will have a update on fedex.com of our delivery date. which would be the 8th. thats wat  i was told by vzw and fedex.. So EXCITED!!

0 Likes
SHAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

luvmydroid88 wrote:

Ordered mine on the 27th and got an email this morning with tracking number, phone would be here 8th due to the Holiday...idk why are saying they are receiving theres tomorrow because Fedex is closed today lol call fedex myself and was told no shippments on holidays.. so yal will see your phone Wed the 8th ppl..

Nope. I'll get mine tomorrow, thanks anyways.

0 Likes
Fondoquats
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered mine the morning of 8/30 and was given a ship date of 9/13....No "early delivery" e-mails for me....:smileysad:

0 Likes
dmw4814

FedEx updated my tracking info to show my phone was picked-up today (9/7) and will be delivered Thursday (9/9).

Unfortunately, I drive a tractor-trailer for a living and will be going into work later today or tomorrow, and will probably be on the road until Saturday! Smiley Sad

Dennis

0 Likes
SHAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Delivered!

0 Likes
SHAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's here. Charging, just waiting to free me from Apple's over-controlling noose. 

Guess what? Whining and complaining about how "long" it was taking didn't get the phone to me any faster....

0 Likes