Order Aug 27th anything yet??????????????
mlemmens

Was just wondering if anyone that ordered on Aug 27th online got anything yet email or even phone yet.

0 Likes
Re: Order Aug 27th anything yet??????????????
luvmydroid88
I have ordered on the 27th midnight and nonthing yet, I am in Boston Ma, online order status said expected ship date will be by 9/10. where are u located?
0 Likes
mlemmens

wisconsin and my still says 9/10 but ive been hearing there shipping early there one person i heard ordered online the 26th and got his today he lives in CA so idk and with hoilday weekend im kinda worried but i guess keep waiting.

0 Likes
SHAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

mlemmens wrote:

wisconsin and my still says 9/10 but ive been hearing there shipping early there one person i heard ordered online the 26th and got his today he lives in CA so idk and with hoilday weekend im kinda worried but i guess keep waiting.

Dude...

While you wait for your DX, please google the following:

Run-on sentence

There vs their vs they're

My vs mine

0 Likes
mlemmens

I really think verizon should of been up to par on this when they desided to release a phone like this and been able to keep up with demand cause if they would of and there **bleep** together when this phone would have been released WE all wouldnt be in this situation its kinda upsetting cause verizon really could of kick Apple's **bleep** in sales and everything else, i just hope this is worth the wait cause other wise this is going to be a really slap in the face when i could of had a iphone sameday.

0 Likes
mlemmens

Just got email was shipped out today 9-3-10 and ordered it on 8-27 and fedex tracking said wednesday it will be here upset cause it should have been shipd overnite like they said it was going to be and with hoilday then should be tuesday but i guess whats one day o well atleast i know its on its way.

0 Likes
PacoX
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just my email today.

Order: 8/27

Expected: 9/10

Delivery: 9/7

Wish I had it by this weekend but its better than waiting till the 10th. Just hope it arrives before I have to go to work.

0 Likes
dan-gnob

i have some issues too, with verison. seems around here(ohio) they don't have enough people to stay in businees. tower issues, all summer long, and still drops all the calls made. hope you didn't sign a contract, they may go bankrupt. mass abandonment of verison around here.

0 Likes
taz1127
Enthusiast - Level 3
mine still says 9/10 one person on another thread ordered a day later and is getting his on 9/7 now how unfair is that?
0 Likes
mlemmens

Dont go off what the verizon order statis says go to your email account that u put order in on and u should have something in there cause mine still says 9/10 on website but got email today and fedex saying the 7th.

0 Likes