Re: Order 8/26 ship 9/10
droid2day

Finally! Just got my confirmation email. My X has shipped. Sadley it won't be in until the 8th because of the holiday, but still earlier than I was originally told!

0 Likes
tlc858

So....I never got the confirmation email.  I called Verizon yesterday (9/2) and was told I have a tracking number.   Mine was shipped 9/2 with an estimated delivery date of 9/7.   Mine was ordered on 8/26, I live in GA.   Hope everyone gets theirs earlier than expected too!    Oh BTW......My original estimated ship date was 9/10 when I called and ordered on 8/26.   Good luck to everyone still awaiting this awesome handheld machine....:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
TenThirtyTwo
FYI: I ordered in store on 8/26... Was given ship date of 9/10.... Called and spoke to CSR at 2pm today... She confirmed 9/10 ship date..

4pm today received shipment email from VZW!!! Shipped out 7 days early!!

Good Luck!
0 Likes
Ordered 8/29 - no email, no clue on shipping
svash

I ordered my X on 8/29 through a Verizon store.  The guy who took my order told me that it will take 5 days...HA!! I came home and checked by going to the verizon online tracking page and provided my order number.  It just gave me a crappy message "Due to overwhelming inventory demands, your DROID X by Motorola order will ship on 09/13/2010".

This message is on from 9/1.  I am in Virginia.  Anyone who ordered their phones on 8/29 that received them?

The fun part was, when I called Verizon CSR, he could not even SEE my order in the system.  What gives?  Anyone help me on this?

0 Likes