Order 8/26 ship 9/10
droid2day

Did anyone else order on 8/26? did you get a shipping email if so?

0 Likes
Re: Order 8/26 ship 9/10
Joshua89

I ordered on 8/25 and it says ship by 9/9. I haven't received an email yet.

0 Likes
Fondoquats
Enthusiast - Level 3

Check to see if you received a "confirmation" e-mail with a order number. I ordered one on 8/26. The Verizon website said everything went through giving me what was being charged etc etc. Never received an e-mail. Called Verizon directly several days later to ask for an order number and they said that they had no record of any order. 

Needless to say I had to re-order the Droid X AGAIN....ship date was pushed back another 3 days because of it.....Sooooo I would just double check to make sure.....

0 Likes
glucar6166

I ordered it on 8/26 with the same ship date. I did not a get an email but a message from the VZwireless site. Nothing has changed with the ship date. I was hoping I would get it before the weekend. Oh Well...

0 Likes
tlc858

I ordered my X with customer service on 8/26......with an estimated ship date of 9/10.  Read about a lot of people getting theirs earlier that expected.  Hope that is the case with mine too!   BTW....NO email confirmation or anything.

0 Likes
bones87

I ordered my the 24th with a ship date of 9/8, just got my tracking number today and is expected to be at my door tomorrow by 3pm :smileyvery-happy:

Very Excited!

0 Likes
droid2day

Ya. I will just be happy to recieve the email. I just want a real expectation as to when it will be coming in.

0 Likes
1stsmartfone

Yes I ordered mine online on 8/26 w/ ship date 9/10. Got my email yesterday and my DX is finally here!! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
SHAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

1stsmartfone wrote:

Yes I ordered mine online on 8/26 w/ ship date 9/10. Got my email yesterday and my DX is finally here!! :smileyhappy:

Where do you live?

0 Likes
1stsmartfone

Los Angeles. I don't know if that had anything to do with getting my early or not.

0 Likes