Re: ORDERING TIME DOES NOT MATTER! YOU COULD HAVE ORDERED ON LAUNCH DAY AND IT WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL 8
roco54

If the phone is not to shipped until 8/3/2010 why then is VZW withholding that information?

0 Likes
Re: ORDERING TIME DOES NOT MATTER! YOU COULD HAVE ORDERED ON LAUNCH DAY AND IT WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL 8
ipflash0r

i ordered mines last monday and it will be here on this monday! woot! woot! sorry your having a good time!

0 Likes
TDSINGLETON

Not True: They are shipping now as of 7/23/10. Good Luck

0 Likes
copyguy

@littleorphan - thanks for the clarification.

to everyone else, let me apologize.  I was extremely angry at VZW yesterday.  Here are the facts presented calmly.

1) I ordered on 7/15 via the web site @ 10:24PM

2) I called to check on the order multiple times because my order status did not look correct and was told it would ship 7/23

3) my credit card was not declined or waiting for authorization or stuck in fraud protection limbo

4) my current ship date is 8/3

Again, I apologize for the hatred and anger I was spewing.  If I could scrub out the posts, I would.

cheers,

copyguy

0 Likes
mysticalmalissa
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered mine online on the 15th and got it on the 16th.

Sorry your having a hard time with them.

0 Likes
TeachGa06

Ordered my Droid X on 7/21 and was not expecting it to ship before 8/3.  Just got my shipment notification and it will be here Tuesday!

0 Likes
ugottaloveit

Sorry you are having a difficult time getting your phone.  I ordered mine on the 15th and received it by noon on the 16th.  Have been playing with it ever since.  This phone rocks.

0 Likes
hilltop67
Enthusiast - Level 3

so let me get this straight you running around tagging and yellen and then you go and pay over$500.00 just to have this phone becouse of a screw up with your CC and now your saying well now I wont have to be under contract.  Dude you have to have all the add-ons turned on for this phone to work correctly.wow what peeps will do for a toy and by the way I talked to a CSR on launch day with problems with my Eris and they upgraded me to the Droid X and I received it the next day. Also you have the most tags on the forums so chill my friend.

0 Likes
missyh28

I also cannot complain.  Ordered my phone the Friday after launch day (the 16th) and received it the following Monday (the 19th) even though the site said it wouldn't ship until the 23rd.

0 Likes
mrnfl2

I am not sure why your having so much trouble. Verizon put my upgrade through a couple weeks early and i ordered on like the 18th of july and the phone shipped the 22nd of july. I will have it tomorrow so Idk why your having such an issue.

0 Likes