Not solved: XM Radio repeats every minute since 2.2
FreakofNurture

I thought it was just the app, but ever since the 2.2 update the audio from the Sirius/XM player audio stream repeats every 1 minute. I realized last night that apps like the police scanner did as well. Anyone have any advice?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: XM Radio repeats every minute since 2.2
AZSALUKI
Legend

have you pulled your battery since you updated? don't know if it will help, but someone else was having trouble with audio on a couple apps (he described it as skipping real bad) so he pulled the battery for a minute and started it back up and whatever it was he was listening to, was fine.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I have not noticed it on the scanner, but I have with Sirius/XM.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

have you pulled your battery since you updated? don't know if it will help, but someone else was having trouble with audio on a couple apps (he described it as skipping real bad) so he pulled the battery for a minute and started it back up and whatever it was he was listening to, was fine.

0 Likes
FreakofNurture

I'm embarassed to say that I'm in tech support and that should have been the 2nd thing I tried. Brain Fail.

It seems to have worked. Thank you!!!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

when in doubt...turn off and back on.....lol!!!! the only way i know how to fix my pc at work for anything....lol

0 Likes
FreakofNurture

Scratch that. It worked for 5 minutes then started repeating again. Help?

0 Likes
FreakofNurture

Now how do I "Un-solve" this question?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

post a new thread, otherwise people will think you got it fixed. i guess that would've been way to easy. i haven't had this problem, but i don't use either of those apps. my tunein radio app has worked just fine though (as well as the rest of streaming audio apps i use).

0 Likes