Re: No 3G, No 4G--Incredibly Frustrated!
ELBORICUA300

Yesterday my phone didnt work, Have the Bionic, Got my new one today but hey since theres no networks My phone is stuck trying to activate and run my backup assistance which is not doing so good without a network. Now stuck with no phone period until its fixed.

0 Likes
RIPCharge
Enthusiast - Level 3

From my readings I've seen the Thunderbolt having data drop issues, Droid Charge with data drop issues, and the Droid Bionic having data drop issues. Haven't read too much on the revolution or the razr but I'm almost certain they have had data drop issues as well. Seems to me that Big Red's gotta BIG MESS with these 4G LTE phones. I am too still expeirencing data drops even after the GB update and FR. They said this update would resolve that...well guess what? Again this phone will rest in **bleep** while I go back to my X2 that NEVER I repeat NEVER had any data dropping issues. Goodbye Droid Chrage...bout to get $275 for this {word filter avoidance}. Aint I lucky?

0 Likes
JstOneMoreDroid
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you missed it- it's not the OS.. it's the network....

Verizon once said "It's the network" or something like that as a promotional slogan.  I would pay more for Verizon because I had bars when all my sprint and att friends were barless...  

Let's hope this is a bug in some software somewhere that a developer is shaking as he fixes rather than a sign of things to come..

"Rule the Air"

0 Likes
JstOneMoreDroid
Enthusiast - Level 2

ELBORICUA300 wrote:

Yesterday my phone didnt work, Have the Bionic, Got my new one today but hey since theres no networks My phone is stuck trying to activate and run my backup assistance which is not doing so good without a network. Now stuck with no phone period until its fixed.

Do you have an old non-data phone around?  You can have them swap that on to the number so you can at least get calls till the data problem is solved-  though, keep in mind, that means you will probbly need a new SIM card -  VZ loves to disable those things.

0 Likes
cstephens

doh! censored again! my previous post got deleted. oh well. I guess the truth hurts :smileyvery-happy:

It seems more important that we are able to continously posts unaddressed issues and unanswered questions than it is to come here to find "certified" resolutions for said issues/questions. well, alrighty then. :smileyvery-happy: 

Can some one help me fix my intermittent connectivity issue. I consistently drop from 3G to 1X at home, work and all points in between. My wi-fi drops intermittemently at home all the time! Can SOMEONE help????

0 Likes
JohnM11

SCH-I510

Same issues.... No data connectivity at all

Also complete loss of ability to get a GPS lock whatsoever

From Long Island, New York, started about 36 hours ago.

0 Likes
JohnM11

SCH-I510

Same issues.... No data connectivity at all

Also complete loss of ability to get a GPS lock whatsoever

From Long Island, New York, started about 36 hours ago.

0 Likes
mrodimer8

How is it a LTE network problem if people around me are having no issues with their VZW droids and iphones???

0 Likes
JstOneMoreDroid
Enthusiast - Level 2

mrodimer8 wrote:

How is it a LTE network problem if people around me are having no issues with their VZW droids and iphones???

If not in this thread- it's been in others- not all people seem to be impacted by the outage- however it is happening on many other models.

0 Likes
mrodimer8

I was able to access 4G for a a few hours today but I am back to no data at all. This is incredibly inconvenient and the CSR i spoke with on the phone was 100% useless. I don't see any reason to pay for a data plan if I'm not getting any data service. THis is clearly not an isolated incident, so what is VZW doing about it? Nothing? Awesome!

0 Likes