Night mode?
FLETCH433

I updated my phone last night and the display colors all appear to be for night mode.  How do I get it back to day mode and the way it did look?  I have looked in settings but can not seem to find it.

0 Likes
Re: Night mode?
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Do you have a 3rd party "theme" app of some sort installed? Because the stock Blur does not have a "night mode" setting.  You can confirm this is you boot into SAFE MODE and see if the screen fixes itself or remains "night mode" as you say.

- Power off

- Press & Hold forever the Menu button (far left)

- Press Power up - continue to hold menu

Phone will boot after abot 1-2 mins saying "SAFE MODE" in lower corner..

test it .. still "night mode"?  If not, you have a 3rd party interface/app that is creating that situation.

To get out of safe mode, just power off/on as normal

0 Likes
FLETCH433

It looks exactly the same in safe mode.  

For example:  the bar at the top that used to be white is now  dark with white letters.  Everything looks off and is difficult to read (text messages etc since I updated last night)

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Well there WERE some changes to overall colors and backgrounds that did change in GB ..  The top bar is now black ...  but I wouldn't call it "night mode"  ...  if you go to Settings / Display - do you have brightness set to "AUTOMATIC" ??  That cuold cause it to look darker in bright light. If you do, uncheck that and adjust the brightness to something brighter ...

0 Likes