Newest problem-screen freezing!
Dubey6
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a droid ultra that is running version 4.4.4 that was updated in July.  I too keep getting the "messaging has stopped working" error. I can't upload any pictures that I take to social media, I get an error saying cant complete upload.  My Xfinity connect app for my email is glitchy, I cant move emails from inbox into folders without getting booted out of the app every time.  I have a gift list app that boots me out any time I add something. And now my screen keeps freezing.  I can go into settings and move around but if I try an app, or chrome it goes there and then freezes.  Touching the screen does nothing and the back and home buttons do nothing and it is stuck on that screen. (right now it is stuck on location services screen)  I have done a soft reset twice already today and many times yesterday when it became such a problem.  I use the messaging app that was installed on the phone, I had the sim card replaced in mid June before going overseas.  Anyone else having this freezing issue? Just passed my year date of getting the phone and it seems like I've had some kind of issue with the Ultra since day 1.  But with the freezing it is un-usable since I cant navigate screens.  I've tried all the obvious fixes, and no-one at the store has a clue how to fix it.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Newest problem-screen freezing!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how frustrating this can be Dubey6, but I'm here to help now. I appreciate you trying those steps. Now, we need to try on Safe Mode http://vz.to/1EHAx2F .Keep us posted if this helps.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes