New to Droid's in
eeyoremom5

I got on the internet last night .... But don't know how to get off the internet with it .... I tried to go back but could not find out how to get off or end the browsing session. Please help me.

0 Likes
Re: New to Droid's in
RicksDroid

Your Droid's browser connection auto disconnects when you exit out to your home screens etc. When you hit the internet button again it will automatically take you back to where you last were unless you set your browser to do otherwise. Its kinda like its always on, ya know. Not like a Blackberry's set up at all where you have to manually disconnect from the internet!

0 Likes
eeyoremom5

Thanks now I have to figure how to use this . I have only had a plain jane phone. So this is all new to me.

0 Likes
w40d1n1
Enthusiast - Level 3
Just becareful with how and where you use your android browser. If you last accessed www.internal.companyabc.com from wifi at work, and the go to a coffee shop with wifi, opening you browser could reveal to others that you work for companyabc.com. Its a new feature of Android 2.2, one that they will hopefully add an option to disable.
0 Likes