Network outage nationwide
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3
There is an outage nation wide. No 3g or 4g here in Arizona. Using wifi.
0 Likes
Re: Network outage nationwide
UMFootball1989

Yup...I have most if not all my bars but no 3G/4G

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3
yea, hopefully they fix it soon!
0 Likes
trparky
Contributor - Level 1

They only started to admit that there was a problem some time today, yesterday... most phone reps knew nothing at all and were blaming my device and/or SIM card.

0 Likes
Rubb3rNick3ls

Gasp! Same here in Houston. Only 4G phones I guess, because my son's X2 is working fine. :smileysad:

0 Likes
Foxster

No 3G, 4G, or 1x in Buffalo, NY area

0 Likes
tsu708

Typical just another day in the fastest network, or lack off!!  Hopefully verizon you are reading this and know customers have had enough of poor service.

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Still no 3g here in F.H. Arizona. Not sure about 4g, as I would have to go into Scottsdale to pick up 4g, but I'm sure that it is still off as well if 3g isn't working yet either.

0 Likes
Developer
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still out in the Dallas area for me. 

Off subject and completely and disgustingly speculative: I wonder how many users are Droid Charge users that are still having problems.  It may be a long shot but I think that it could be the Gingerbread update has a glitch and the engineers started getting calls/complaints and tried to "fix" the issue on the LTE end, causing the rest of the 4Gers to lose connection.  Kind of like an Apollo 13 "stirring of the tanks" as it were but not in space and not nearly as nearly catastrophic.

0 Likes
wweis

From the research I have done, the issue lies only with 4G devices, however my local verizon wireless manager told me she had 3G and that her device was a 4G phone too (I know for a fact that the iPhone isn't 4G).As of this time I have 3G Service and I had 4G serive in Gilroy a town about 10 miles north of me. The serivce was returned around 1730 Hours on December 7th 2011. 

0 Likes